Sunday, August 25, 2013

I dont know.

What do I stand for? What do I believe in? I don't fight for my friends and I regret it later.Why do I not fight for my friends when I need to? Why does the want to fight for them, and the want to make everyone happy clash. I keep thinking of one friendship, that I couldn't do anything. It ended in seconds, but every time I think about it I wonder what if. There may not have been much time, but there was some, but I gave up before it was over. I gave up. I figured it was for the better, it wasn't either of us that wanted it, but it was forced to happen. I know I shouldn't beat myself up for the past, and usually I don't but lately...lately it feels like nothing I do is good enough. Nothing I do fulfills anyone's expectations not even my own. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment